Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yes, I realize my feet are so white they are blinding....

So in a fit of boredom I wandered on to craigslist.org and to the free section. And lo and behold I saw a link for a free pool table. Now granted I suck at playing pool, but mainly because I never play and when I am given the chance my suckage leads me to playing for about five minutes before my competitor has sunk all the balls. I hesitated to call the gentleman, because it had been a few hours and I assumed a free pool table would be snapped up instantly. But as you can see, it wasn't and now yours truly owns a pool table of epic proportions. And soon enough I will be making Joe and Josh cry as I crush their little pool playing dreams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. congrats on the pool table! Let me know if you ever see a listing for free air hockey! :-)

4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home